Golfing membership at Murrumbidgee Country Club is open in all categories. Men and Women have equal playing rights at the Club. The club and pro-shop run members’ competitions Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays, Tuesday Ladies, Wednesday and a Thursday Green Course competition. There is also a Seniors group that plays a 9 hole competition on Friday mornings with and 18 hole competition once per month.
Members are expected to abide by the Club’s Dress Code while playing or practicing on the course.
Categories of membership currently available.
Nomination Fees and Annual Subscriptions – 2017 – 2018
All fees listed are GST inclusive
|Subscriptions via Direct Debit
(Includes Admin Fee)
|Full Playing Member||$200||$1260||$47.70 per fortnight|
|5 Day Member (Mon-Fri)||$200||$1040||$39.25 per fortnight|
|Intermediate (18-25 years)||$50||$570||NA|
|Junior (13-17 years)||NA||$125||NA|
|Sub-Junior (8-12 years)||NA||$85||NA|
|Social (No playing rights)||NA||$10||NA|
Current members can download a copy of the 2017 – 2018 Renewal Form here.
New members can click on the link to download a copy of the 2017 -2018 Membership form HERE
As a playing Murrumbidgee Country Club member, you will have access to:
An outstanding and challenging par 72 , 6454 metre (Men) and par 73, 5474 metre (Women) Championship Golf Course. Members may play social rounds outside of competition times paying a $2 contribution to the water and irrigation fund (subject to course availability)
– Online bookings for competitions rounds that can be accessed in the club or over the internet and results available live online
– Practice facilities including: 300 metre driving range with grass tee, short driving range with practice bunker, 2 putting greens and warm up nets
– Flexible subscription payment options
– Club House and bistro with panoramic views of the course and the Brindabella Ranges
– Pro Shop with extensive range of equipment
– Head/PGA Teaching Professional
– Access to Reciprocal Clubs
All membership categories are currently available with no waiting lists.